molly

Saturday, March 8, 2014

IT'S A BOY!


Our handsome grandson was born in November.  It was a long three days of waiting but well worth it!  My daughter-in-law asked me to take photos of the birth.  I was excited.  It was not an easy task and I am not a professional but feel I captured some pretty good shots I wish I could share.  She doesn't want anyone to see the birthing photos but I have some after the birth. 





The hardest part of taking the birthing photos was right after the baby was handed to mom.  It happened so quick I was not able to change my settings.  What a special moment for a mom to see her baby for the first time.  I had a c-section with my son so I was not awake for his birth.  This was a special moment for me to see my grandson being born.  I will treasure this moment forever. 





















The Dr. told mom and dad he would be 7 lbs well he surprised us all!





WELCOME TO THE FAMILY
RYDER JAMES ALLEN COLOMB























No comments:

Post a Comment